Your shopping bag is empty
Manuka Honey is well known for its health benefits. Manuka is produced from the nectar of a type of tea tree blossom that
is native to both Tasmania and New Zealand. Its healing properties have been documented for many years.
Manuka Honey contains very commanding antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, making it extremely effective and may assist in a wide variety of health issues. This dark, coffee-colored, syrupy elixir is rich with almondy flavour.
Health Benefits of Tasmanian Manuka Honey
- Relieves sore throat symptoms
- Anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-bacterial
- Heals wounds and boosts the immune system
- Eases digestive problems and constipation
- Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (195 ratings)