TASMANIAN HONEY ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 2 Leatherwood Honey Spice Orange Tea
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Warm up with a pot of homemade orange spice tea and sweeten up with our irreplaceable Leatherwood Honey
Ingredients (Portion for 2 cups) :
1 Small Orange
2 Darjeeling Tea Bags
4 Cardamon Pods crushed
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
2 Star Anise
2 Cinnamon sticks (as stirrer)
1. Cook tea according to packet instructions.
2. Squeeze the juice of half an orange into a tea pot. Stir in 2 teaspoons of Leatherwood Honey.
3. Pour tea into teapot. Let it sit for 3 minutes.
4. Put 2 crushed cardamon pods, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 star anise, 1 clove into 1 tea cup.
5. Cut the rest of the orange into slices and place in teacup. Pour orange tea. Stir with cinnamon stick.